MY FAVORITE PERSON

MY FAVORITE PERSON

WHERE I WORK

WHERE I WORK

Monday, April 12, 2010

the thing i hate the most..... uhh... cancer

Sitting here what to write... All I can think about is what has been going on in Chandler's family life...
I just got done reading her blogs, which could account for some of that.

It breaks my heart to see how much pain she is going through with this disease... cancer. Knowing that her niece has leukemia and her grandma has breast cancer & being diagnosed and virtually the same time, is hard on anyone.

I don't want to make this about me, but just wanted to say that I am trying to help her along with this as best I can. I want to be there for her 24/7, with her when she thinks about her loved ones battling, there when she cries and there to wipe up her tears...

I lost my grandma to uterine cancer... July 2001... one of the hardest days of my life...
Going through this is hard for me because it brings back those memories from 9 years ago. It makes me sad that her & her family have to go through this... Nobody should have to, EVER!!!!
It's a horrible disease that takes way too many people. And I want to walk up to every survivor or person going through the battle of cancer and let them know that I am on their side. Along with their family members & friends.
Anything they need, I'll do it.

You never think it will happen to you or somebody you love but it unfortunately does...

So to everybody out there that is battling cancer or anybody that knows somebody that is, never give up. You have to take it on full force and don't let the disease take over.
Take care.





I love you with all my heart grandma.
I'll never forget you!!!! I'll never forget your warm hugs. Taking me to the grocery store with you & buying me my favorite lunch in a can... Beanie Weenies. You were the best and I know that you are in a better place now... I would much rather have you somewhere, pain free. Even though I would do anything to see you one more time... LOVE YOU
R.I.P. Grandma Welch
7/24/2001

2 comments:

  1. Zak - that is a wonderful blog you wrote about Chandler & Grandma. I'm so proud of you, in every part of your life. I love you!
    -Mom

    ReplyDelete